1. 制药有限公司 2. 副总经理 3. 研究成果 4. 旅馆住宿费 5. 舒适如归 6. 排忧解难 7. 建交 8. 积贫积弱 9. 任人宰割 10. 落后要挨打 11. 发展是硬道理 12. 与时俱进 13. 全面建设小康社会 14. 科学发展观 15. 自主创新 16. 包容性增长 17. 改善民生 18. 生态文明建设 19. 互利共赢 20. 双边关系 21. 销售部经理 22. 调整价格 23. 合同格式 24. 古迹名胜 25. 石刻碑文 26. 经典佳作 27. 华夏祖先 pharmaceutical CO. Ltd deputy managing director research findings/achievements hotel accommodation fee make sb. comfortable help sb. out the establishment of diplomatic relations enduring impoverishment/long-standing debility at the mercy of other countries lagging behind leaves one vulnerable to attacks development is of overriding importance keep pace with the times to build a moderately prosperous society in all respects the scientific outlook on development independent innovation inclusive growth improve people’s well-being ecological development win-win bilateral relations sales manager adjust the price format of contract places of historic interest and scenic beauty stone inscription great classics of ancient writers, scholars and calligraphers Chinese ancestors
28. 世界自然与文化遗产 World Natural and Cultural Heritage 29. 汇率大幅波动 currencies fluctuate drastically in a spirit of staying united in times of trouble
30. 同舟共济、 合作共赢的精神
and collaborating with each other for a win-win situation 31. 有机统一体 32. 首要任务 33. 实体经济 an integral concept the top priority the real economy a historic breakthrough from a period of
having only basic needs met to a comfortable life 35. 发展诉求 36. 任重道远 37. 减免债务 38. 优惠贷款 39. 常住居民 40. 龙头作用 41. 支柱产业 development aspiration an arduous and uphill task debt reduction and annihilation concessional loan permanent residents play a leading role pillar industry
42. 海纳百川、 有容乃大 the sea admits hundreds of rivers for its capacity to hold 43. 磁悬浮列车 44. 大宗商品 45. 底子薄 the maglev train bulk commodity weak economic basis
英译中 1. in an atmosphere of learning 2. reduce inventory 3. compound rate 4. service-oriented 5. win-win thinking 6. predominant 7. commute 在学术气氛中 缩短开发周期 复利率 服务型 双赢思维模式 主导的 外来工作者
8. temperate climate zone 9. gross domestic product 10. international cuisine 11. scope of business 12. make an inquiry 13. free sample 14. floor offer 15. business transaction 16. gracious hospitality 17. bosom friend 18. thriving and robust 19. business community 20. manufacturing industry 21. intellectual property rights 22. transnational corporation 23. cosmopolitan city 24. head office 25. at one’s earliest convenience
温带地区 国内生产总值 国际烹饪水准 经营范围 询价 免费样品 底盘 生意顺利成交 友好款待 知己 蓬勃向上 商业界 制造业 知识产权 跨国公司 国际大都市 总部 在某人方便的时候
句子 1. 这表明，国际经融危机深层次影响尚未消除，世界经济系统性和结构性风险 仍十分突出。 All this shows that the deeper impact of the international financial crisis is yet to be overcome and systemic and structural risks in the world economy remain outstanding.
2. 匹兹堡峰会提出的“强劲、可持续、平衡增长框架”对世界经济长远健康发 展具有重要意义。 The Framework for Strong, Sustainable and Balanced Growth launched at
the Pittsburgh Summit is of great importance to the long-term healthy growth of the world economy.
3. 我们应该主动保持可持续增长，不仅要保持环境可持续性，也要保持财政、 货币、贸易、产业等政策的可持续性，减少宏观经济波动和风险。 We should take the initiative in sustaining growth, which includes sustaining the environment as well as sustaining our fiscal, monetary, trade and industrial policies, while reducing macroeconomic fluctuations and risks.
4. 我们应该努力实现平衡增长，既要实现各国国内不同区域、不同产业平衡增 长，也要实现不同国家和地区平衡增长。 We should strive for balanced growth, including balanced growth both among different parts and industries of a country and among different countries and regions.
5. 我们也清醒地认识到，中国仍然是世界上最大地发展中国家，人口多、底子 薄，发展不平衡，资源环境压力突出，人民生活水平不高。 We are also soberly aware that China remains the biggest developing country in the world with a huge population, weak economic basis, uneven development, and strong pressure on resources and the environment and that people’s living standards are still not so high.
6. 要真正实现世界经济长期持续增长， 必须帮助广大发展中国家实现充分发展， 缩小南北发展差距。 To achieve genuine long-term and sustainable growth of the world economy, it is imperative to help the great number of developing countries achieve full development and narrow the gap in development between the North and the South.
7. 我们应该在发展问题上采取更多实际行动，保障发展资源，完善发展机制， 促进发展合作，确保如期实现联合国千年发展目标。 We must take more credible actions to address the issue of development. In particular, we must secure development resources, improve development institutions and promote development cooperation to ensure that the UN MDGs be met as scheduled.
8. 世界银行、国际货币基金组织等国际金融机构的资源应该优先用于帮助发展 中国家，尤其是最不发达国家。 The World Bank, the IMF and other international financial institutions should make their resources available, on a priority basis, to developing countries, favoring the least developed countries in particular.
9. 国际金融危机发生以来，中国通过各种方式和渠道向发展中国家提供援助。 Since the outbreak of the international financial crisis, China has provided assistance to developing countries through multiple means and channels.
10. 我们向国际货币基金组织增资 500 亿美元，明确要求将资金有限用于最不发 达国家。 We contributed $50 billion to IMF’s resource increase with an explicit request that the resources be used, first and foremost, to help the least developed countries.
11. 我们同有关国家和地区签署了总额达 6500 亿美元人民的双边货币互换协议， 共同应对国际金融危机冲击。 We signed bilateral currency swap agreements worth 650 billion yuan with relevant countries and regions in a joint response to the impact of the financial crisis.
12. 我愿代表中国政府庄严承诺，中国将在南南合作框架内继续想发展中国家提 供利索能及地援助，尽力帮助发展中国家实现发展。 On behalf of the Chinese Government, I would like to make the solemn commitment that China will continue to offer assistance to other developing countries as its ability permits within the framework of South-South cooperation, and do its utmost to help other developing countries realize development.
13. 上海是世界上最大地海港城市之一，也是中国最大地工业、商业、金融、航 运中心之一。 Shanghai is one of the world’s largest seaports and among China’s biggest industrial, commercial, financial and shipping centers.
14. 上海以他独特的风韵吸引着数以百万计地海内外游客。 作为一座国际达都市， 上海地国际航班可以直达实际上 60 多座城市。 Shanghai has attracts millions of Chinese and overseas tourists with its unique charm. As an international metropolis, Shanghai provides direct flights to more than 60 cities in the world.
15. 科教兴市、 人才强市、 打造世界级现代服务业， 这些不仅是驱使人们地共识， 而且都在不断地落实之中。 Rejuvenating the city by relaying on science and education, invigorating the city by relaying on talents and striving to build a cluster of modern, world-class service industries-----these have not only become the consensus of the Shanghai people, but also turned from rhetoric to action.
的成果。 Shanghai’s great tolerance originates from its history of sufficient opening-up. The rapid rise of Shanghai owes so much to China’s reform and opening to the outside world.
17. 在广袤无垠的中华大地上，有着无数绚丽多姿的自然景观，五千年的灿烂文 化把这如诗如画的江山打扮的分外妖娆。 The boundless expanse of the Chinese territory is dotted with innumerable sights of gorgeous and varied natural scenery. Five thousand years of splendid Chinese civilization have contributed to the extraordinary enchanting beauty of this poetic and picturesque land.
18. 这五岳的特点各不相同，吸引游客的是泰山的雄伟、衡山的秀丽、华山的险 峻、恒山的幽静，以及嵩山的武功。 These five great mountains are known for different characteristics. People visit Mount Tai for its majesty, Mount Heng in South China for its elegance, Mount Hua for its precipitousness, Mount Heng in North China for its seclusion, and Mount Song for its Chinese martial arts, of course.
19. 泰山雄伟壮观，峻拔突兀，最高峰玉皇顶为峡谷和险峰所环绕。 This mountain impresses visitors with its majesties and precipitous appeal, its summit Yuhuangding overlooking the surrounding valleys and perilous peaks.
20. 登临泰山需走九曲十八盘的路程，沿途可饱览绚丽风格的古代建筑。 To reach Mount Tai’s summit, we will follow the zigzag and tortuous paths, along which we will feast our eyes on the charming scenery and appreciate the ancient architecture works of various styles.
21. 您对我们的产品感兴趣，我很高兴。不过我们的宣传小册子仅仅介绍了我公 司生产的一小部分机床。 I’m very glad that you’re interested in our products. Actually the brochure shows just a fraction of our machine tools.
22. 这是我方的美国太平洋沿岸城市到岸价的价目单。我们可以根据你所想要的 数量调整价格。 Here’s my C.I.F. US Pacific Coastal City price list. We may adjust the prices according to the quantity you want.
23. 我们打算长期从贵公司进口一些汽车零部件，当然这得看贵方的价格是否比 他人优惠。 We would like to import auto parts from your company on a regular basis, provided your prices compare favorably with those of others. 24. 我相信我们这次合作仅仅是个开端，今后合作的机会将会更多。 I believe this initial cooperation will lead to many more in the future.
25. 我此时的心情可以用孔子在《论语》中的一句话来表达： “有朋自远方来，不 亦乐乎。 ” A remark in The Analects of Confucius can best express what I feel now, “It is such a delight to have friends coming from afar!”
26. 中华人民共和国成立后，中国人民自力更生、改革开放、与时俱进，在社会 主义建设中取得了举世瞩目的伟大成就。 Since the founding of the People’s Republic of China, the Chinese people, through self-reliance, have carried out the national program of reform and opening up and, by keeping pace with the times, have made great achievements in building socialism that have caught the attention of the world.
27. 我们必须清楚的看到，中国荏苒是一个发展中国家，社会生产力水平总体还 比较低，仍然处于并将长期处于社会主义初级阶段。 We must be fully aware of the fact that China is still a developing country with a low level of productivity on the whole, and it is still at the primary stage of building socialism and will remain so for many years to come.
28. 正是本着维护世界和平、保证共同发展与持续繁荣的精神，我们制定了现行 的外交政策和经贸政策，发展与各国平等互利的友好关系。 It is in the spirit of safeguarding world peace and ensuring common development and prosperity that we have made our current foreign policies, as well as our economic and trade policies, and wish to promote our friendly relations with any other countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
29. 我为能在上海接待您和您的家人而深感愉快，我很高兴我们能在今后的半年 里合作共事。 It gives me such a great pleasure to meet you and your family here in Shanghai and I’m very glad that you will be working with us for the next six months.
30. 您在生活或工作上若有不尽如人意之处，请立即与我联系，我很乐意为您牌 友解难。 If you should encounter any inconveniences in your life and work, do not hesitate to let me know and I’ll be very glad to help you out.
31. In the 19th century London was the largest and most influential city in the world, the center of a large and prosperous overseas empire. 19 世纪的伦敦是世界上最大同时也是最有影响力的城市， 它是一个庞大繁 荣的海外帝国的中心。
32. Although it no longer ranks among the world’s most populous cities, London is still one of the world’s major financial and cultural capitals. 今天的伦敦虽然已退出世界人口最多城市的行列，却依然是世界最主要金 融和文化都市之一。
33. Much of the outer portion of this huge conglomeration of people and activities is made up of low-rise residential development. 这座大型城市的外围区域大多为低层的居民住宅区。
34. The East End of London, in strong contrast to the prosperous West End, has frequently been characterized by slums, poverty, and crime. 与西区的繁华形成鲜明对比的是伦敦东区， 常以贫民窟、 贫穷和犯罪的形象出现。
35. What Londoners do for a living has changed considerably since the city was a commercial and industrial center in the 19th century. 自 19 世纪伦敦成为工商业中心以来， 伦敦人的谋生方式发生了显著地变化。
36. Scattered throughout the Soho and Convent Garden sections are foreign restaurants and entertainment attractions, including the Royal Opera House and most of London’s major theaters and movies houses. 在索霍区和科文特加登地段， 外国餐馆和娱乐场所四处可见， 例如皇家歌 剧院以及伦敦大部分的主要剧院和影院。
37. The agenda you’ve set forth here for the next two-and –a –half days in one that goes to the heart of what is exciting and important to business and industry today. 你们所制定的两天半的议程将探讨的问题对今天工商业界来说是一些既 令人兴奋又有重要意义的核心问题。
38. Even we have more yet to do, we have been reaping exciting rewards by
effectively using work teams to reengineer processes to gain improvements in costs, quality and response times. 虽然我们还有许多事要做， 但是由于我们在调整营运过程中有效地发挥了 团队的作用，我们已经在降低生产成本、提高产品质量、缩短反应时间等方 面受到了令人鼓舞的成效。
39. We have reduced working capital investments by about 56 percent, increased inventory turnover by nearly 43percent, reduced outstanding receivable by over 15 percent, and save $ 150 million in purchasing costs via a corporate-wide strategic sourcing initiative. 我们的营运资本（流动或经营资本）投入降低了 56%，库存周转率增加 了近 43%， 未清应收帐减少了 15%以上。 我们在全公司范围实施开源节流战 略，进而节省了物资采购费达 1.5 亿元之多。
40. The truth is that while we at Wilson think we are doing unusually well with what we are doing, how we are doing it is not usual in the business and manufacturing industries today. 事实上， 当我们威尔逊公司认为自己的所作所为多么不同寻常时， 我们的 做法在今日工商业界并非十分稀罕。
41. There’s plenty of research that proves that emotional intelligence skill can be learned, honed, and enjoyed at any stage life. 许 许多多研究表明， 情智技能是可以通过学习掌握的， 是可以通过磨炼提 高的，是可以为我们终生享用的。
42. Teamwork really builds. If there’s no trust and honesty among employees and everyone is maneuvering based on what it might do for their careers, you’re not going to accomplish much. 团队工作确有建树。 如果员工们之间缺乏相互信任的态度， 缺乏襟怀坦白
43. All these years I’ve been looking forward to visiting this great and legendary country, and I feel very honored and pleased that I’ll be working with my Chinese colleagues in the head office of your automobile group. 多年来我一直期待着能够访问这个美丽传奇的国家， 同时我为自己能够在 贵汽车工业集团的总部所在地与中国同事合作共事而深感荣幸和愉快。
44. Back in my college days, a professor of Oriental civilization introduced me to the wealth of Confucianism and Taoism, and by doing that he planted in the depths of my mind the inexplicable “China dream”. 我大学时期有一位教东方文明史的教授，他使我对博大精深的中国儒家 思想和道家学说有所了解，同时也使我萌生了一种难以言表的“中国梦” 。
45. I’ll maximize this opportunity to learn as much as I can and make as many friends as I can. I promise I’ll become a real expert on China in no time. 我要充分利用这次机会尽可能多的了解中国，多交一些中国朋友。相信 我，不久我便会成为一名“中国通”的。
46. A series of geological and historical accidents have made Australia one of the world’s most attractive countries from the tourist’s viewpoint. 地质史上，这块土地的地貌形态发生了一系列变化，澳大利亚在游客眼中 成了世界上最吸引人的国家之一。
47. Here you witness an astonishing variety of environments, from desert to rain forest, from tropical beach to white snowfield, from big, sophisticated cities to vast uninhabited areas. 游客在澳大利亚可以观赏到各种地形风貌，从沙漠到热带雨林，从地处热
48. Tourism is a major industry in Australia, representing about six percent of the gross domestic product and providing, directly or indirectly, around 440, 000 jobs. 旅游业是澳大利亚的一大主要产业，产值约占国内生产总值的 6%，旅 游业直接或间接地为 44 万澳大利亚人提供了就业机会。
49. Tipping is neither encouraged nor routine, although visitors may reward special services if they wish, in which case 10 percent of the bill is adequate. 不鼓励付小费的行为，所以付服务员小费的现象不多见。当然，如果客 人因自己得到特别周到的服务而愿意付些酬劳，那么付以相当于账款额 10% 的小费较为合适。
50. Official tourist offices are in all Australian capitals and some regional centers, providing a range of services for visitors. Many smaller towns have their own offices. 澳大利亚各州首府和一些地区中心城市都设有官方旅游局，为游客提供 各种服务。许多小型城市也设有旅游办事处。
51. My demand is bulk, but of course I’ll have to reduce the quantity of my intended purchase substantially with your offer. 我要的数量很大，当然咯，按您的报盘我只得削减预定的购买量。
52. China is such an enormous market that nobody can afford to neglect. My company is willing to establish business relations with all interested Chinese parties. 中国是一个无人敢忽视的巨大市场，我公司愿意同一切有兴趣的中国客户
53. If you don’t mind, I’d like to make an inquiry. Here’s the list of our interested machine tools. I’d like to hear your lowest quotations C.I.F. Seattle. 是否可以向您询价，这份单子上列出了我感兴趣的机床，我希望您报一下 西雅图到岸价的最低报价。
54. I have read your brochure and am very impressed by your scope of business, especially the variety of machine tools you manufacture. 我已看过了贵公司的宣传小册子，贵公司的经营范围，特别是贵公司生 产的机床品种，给我留下了极为深刻的印象。我相信我的顾客一定会喜欢你 们的新产品。
55. As usual, we’d like to quote our new customers the most reasonable price to start our business relationship for the future, even at the cost of a substantial loss on our part. 按我们的惯例，为了推动我们将来业务的发展需要，我们愿意给新顾客 以最公道的价格， 即使这样做会使我方蒙受相当大的损失， 我们也在所不惜。
56. Although we live with a distance of thousands of miles between us, “Long distance separated no bosom friends,” as one of your Tang poets said. 虽然我们远隔万里， 但贵国唐朝的一位诗人说得好： “海内存知己， 天涯若比邻。 ”
57. The whole world is watching with great interest the remarkable changes that are taking place in China, particularly in Shanghai, a thriving and robust megalopolis. 整个世界都在以极大的兴趣注视着中国正在发生的巨大变化，尤其是注 视着上海这座蓬勃向上的特大型城市所发生的巨大变化。
58. I am also seeking possibilities of establishing, through partnership with our Chinese colleagues, a joint consultancy firm that will provide services for transnational corporation in Shanghai. 我此行的另一目的是希望能与中国同行携手建立一家以在上海的跨国公 司为服务对象的合资咨询服务机构。
59. We would like His Honor to visit our city at his earliest convenience, so as to give us an opportunity to return the warm reception and hospitality we enjoy here. 希望市场阁下在方便的时候尽早访问我市，以便使我们能有机会来回报 我们在这里受到的热情款待。
60. In spite of the worldwide economic recession in recent years, there has been steady growth in our economic cooperation and trade volume. 尽管近年来世界经济处于不景气的状态，我们之间的经济合作和贸易额 却一直稳步增长。